Now with ability to install additional plugins that extend its functionality.
See here for plugin list.
– slide panel for easier commenting images and adding markers
– added ability to change thumbnails ratio and their size
– images selection finalising, with email notification
– generating a list of selected images with the option of exporting to Lightroom in the form of a text filter
PHP application for convenient selection of images.
Photo Selector makes it easy to quickly select images, improves your cooperations with your clients and colleagues.
Main features of Photo Selector:
- Create and share galleries, you can be sure that only the person who has the link to the gallery can open it, plus you can protect it with a password.
Enable image selection finalising and you will be notified by email when the gallery selection is finalised by the user.
Additionally, you can protect your images with a watermark.
- Generate a list of files selected by the user. In addition, you can gererate a list of files prepared as a Lightroom text filter. Thanks to this, you can view only selected photos in the Lightroom easily.
- By viewing the gallery you can easily sort and filter the displayed images. You can, for example, only show those with 5 star rating or those that have comments or that have not been rated at all.
- Installation is straightforward and does not require a database.
- The application has the ability to install additional plugins that extend its functionality (e.g., additional function for downloading images from the gallery, running slideshow). A list of available plugins can be found here.
- Photo Selector is designed for mobile devices. You can use it on your computer, tablet, smartphone, and the quality of your images will remain perfect.
- The application interface is available in two languages: English and Polish.
User manual and info:
Demo gallery (with installed additional paid plugin):
Admin panel demo (with installed additional paid plugin):
For the correct operation of the application you need a server with PHP version 5.6 or higher with installed Imagick or GD (with Imagick you get the best image quality).
v. 1.10 - added gallery access logs - added a photo counter in the photo browsing view - bug fixes and improvements v. 1.09 - optimized image processing and creation of thumbnails, now even large images (e.g. 26mpx) uploaded to the gallery are displayed instantly v. 1.08 - fixed bug which in some cases could result in no ratings or tagging when viewing images v. 1.07 - added ability to copy / move selected images to a new or existing gallery - added generating list of images for use in Total Commander - bug fixes and improvements v. 1.06 - added slide panel for commenting images and adding markers - added ability to change thumbnails ratio and their size - new option to define default settings for newly created galleries - added ability to hide filenames on thumbnails and when viewing images - added button that allows you to return to the home page after saving changes to the gallery settings - pagination has been removed in the gallery browsing view - added ability to add a description to the gallery - bug fixes and improvements v. 1.05 - option to select the application display theme and for specific galleries (light, dark) - keyboard shortcuts in photo preview mode (0-5 rating, 6-9 colors, "p" or "" tagging, "c" comment) - the filtering operation has been improved - bug fixes and improvements v. 1.04 - added images selection finalising with email notification - added generating list of images with Lightroom text search format - support for multiple filter conditions - option to protect images with a watermark - option to select images transition animation - arrows to go to the next/prev page while viewing photos - images uploading progress now visible in browser tab title - bug fixes and improvements v. 1.03 - new feature "Create copy", that allows to clone gallery - new feature "Clear images data", that allows clear all tagging, rating, etc. in gallery - bug fixes and improvements v. 1.02 - added ability to install additional plugins - updated CodeIgniter framework to 3.1.6 - bug fixes v. 1.01 - added ability to zoom in images on mobile devices - bug fixes v. 1.00 - initial version of Photo Selector